Friendship photography and sms

Friendship Day is celebrated every year, In this 2011, it will be celebrated on 7th of August.

So, here are some sweet pictures for this year Friendship celebration day, and we also included some friendship sms that you can send on friendship day ! Hooray !

Friendship photography and sms



As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!

One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked why do you exists when I am here, friendship ans I am here to leave smile where u leave tears.


Feeling is a painting,never spoil it.Face is a book, try to read it.Love is precious,never lose it And frndship is a mirror, never break it..

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.


Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love b'coz sun rises in east & set in west but friendship rises in heart & sets only after death.


Thousands of friends i make, Everyones hands i shake. But real friends are few and The best of them is YOU...


This is a message from a friend to a friend for a friend to be a friend so that a friend remains a friend of a friend who is a friend Forever!

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

Vacancy In my Heart 4 a True Friend
Eligibility: Loving & Caring
Duty: To Love
Experience: Not required
Salary: 4ever Love
Joining: ASAP
R U interested?



It is one of the severest tests of friendship to tell your friend his faults. So to love a man that you cannot bear to see a stain upon him, and to speak painful truth through loving words, that is friendship.


Popular Posts