Desribed Love Photography 3

Just another love album collect love images from flickr, weheartit, google, yahoo and etc.

Love is the greatest feeling

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.

live the life you love



To love is to share life together
to build special plans just for two
to work side by side
and then smile with pride
as one by one, dreams all come true.


To love is to make special memories
of moments you love to recall
of all the good things
that sharing life brings
love is the greatest of all.


I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.


There is a dime a dozen...
Then there is one in a million...
But baby, you are once in a lifetime.





You are an amazing person
and without you I don't know where I'd be.
Having you in my life
completes and fulfills every part of me.



Please give me love


Into my world
of darkness and silence,
you brought light and music.

When you lit my candle,
I began to see and understand
the taste and texture of love.

For the first time.















If you see a photo or artwork that is yours and you want credit or it to be taken off, just let us know. We don’t take credit for any of these. Thank You.

Popular Posts